Guide to Technical Interviewing with Skilled Inc. Workshop - May 2
Guide to Technical Interviewing with Skilled Inc.
Wednesday, May 2nd | Career Center Room 200 | 9:00 - 10:30AM
This
session begins with feedback from other technology leaders on "When I
began my career, I wish I knew…". From the strategic to the tactical,
students will learn how
to stand out, where to look, networking tips, startup pros and cons,
enterprise pros and cons, and common problems in the process, including
preparing for and exceling in technical interviews.
John Shiple
CEO/CTO at Freelance CTO
John Shiple architects
award-winning technologies that scale businesses while concurrently
building, training, and mentoring development teams. John’s work brings
forth new products, optimizes business processes, lowers operating
costs, and enables operational scalability. He has
a special expertise in working with emerging and disruptive
technologies.
Attendees will be eligible for a free mock technical interview with professionals from
Skilled Inc. (supply limited).
Co-sponsored by the UCLA Career Center and the UCLA Graduate Division
Comments
Post a Comment