Dear Students,
I wanted to let you know about a new seminar that I will coordinate in the winter and spring quarters. I hope some of you can participate. Registration is required. See below:
Seminar in Environmental, Energy and behavioral economics
(Wednesdays 10:00-11:20 am)
The seminar in Environmental, Energy and behavioral economics is a forum where students and faculty present either finished research or research-in-progress. It aims at providing an informal setting for rigorous discussion of work in progress by UCLA researchers. The seminar series not only provides valuable feedback to presenters, but also serves to bring together the environmental economics community at UCLA.
The Seminar designed for Ph.D. students. Presentation and discussion of research in progress and methodological issues on topics related to environmental, energy and behavioral economics. Attendance and active participation required. 90 minutes. 2 units Pass/No Pass.
See http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/schedule/detselect.aspx?termsel=16W&subareasel=ENVIRON&idxcrs=0297B+++
Magali Delmas
Professor of Management, UCLA
www.environment.ucla.edu/delmas/<http://www.environment.ucla.edu/delmas/>
310-825-9310
President ARCS www.corporate-sustainability.org/<http://www.corporate-sustainability.org/>
Download AirForU our Air Quality Phone App
https://www.uclahealth.org/Pages/AirForU-App.aspx