Research Study
Do
you identify yourself as Asian American? Are you making decisions about
what you will do professionally after college/graduate school? I would very much like to learn about your experiences if you have answered yes to any of these questions.
You may be eligible to participate in a research study I’m conducting. I am a graduate student at University of Missouri-Columbia and I am currently working on my dissertation, which explores Asian American college students’ career decision-making process.
Any Asian American student attending a U.S. college or university and who is at least 18 years old is eligible to participate in this study. The survey may take 15-25 minutes, is confidential and 100% voluntary. Here is the link for the survey: https://missouri.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6ng68zSs5J50uwJ
You may be eligible to participate in a research study I’m conducting. I am a graduate student at University of Missouri-Columbia and I am currently working on my dissertation, which explores Asian American college students’ career decision-making process.
Any Asian American student attending a U.S. college or university and who is at least 18 years old is eligible to participate in this study. The survey may take 15-25 minutes, is confidential and 100% voluntary. Here is the link for the survey: https://missouri.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6ng68zSs5J50uwJ
Participation in this survey is completely voluntary. Participants will be invited to enter a raffle for a chance to win one of thirty $20 Amazon gift cards. For confidentiality, your survey responses will not be connected to your raffle entry.
Your participation in this study is highly appreciated. The information you provide may help researchers and counselors better understand career development process of Asian American college students and help to improve the career interventions for betterment of Asian American college students.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Han Na Sun, Counseling Psychology Doctoral Candidate at University of Missouri, at hsm7b@mail.missouri.edu.
Your participation in this study is highly appreciated. The information you provide may help researchers and counselors better understand career development process of Asian American college students and help to improve the career interventions for betterment of Asian American college students.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Han Na Sun, Counseling Psychology Doctoral Candidate at University of Missouri, at hsm7b@mail.missouri.edu.