M.S. Graduation Requirement




Graduation Requirement: ATC Form Due

M.S. students who intend to graduate this quarter MUST submit a complete
M.S. Advancement to Candidacy (ATC) Form by Friday, April 10th!

You may find the form by clicking HERE!

Deadline: Friday, April 10th

Signatures to be obtained by student: Student Signature

Signatures to be obtained by SAO: Chair of Departmental Graduate Advisor

Where to submit: Boelter Hall 5732-A or Jesse’s mailbox

Notes: This is your way of telling me you want to graduate. If you do not tell me, I will not processes the necessary paperwork required for graduation. Students pursuing the Comprehensive Exam or Thesis option must submit an Advancement to Candidacy form. If students plan to take longer than 3 quarters to complete the MS degree, students must contact the CEE SAO at CEESAO@seas.ucla.edu. Email should include UID, anticipated quarter of completion, and intention to pursue comprehensive exam or thesis track. Faculty advisors must be cc’d on the email.  For Thesis track students, you must submit you committee nomination form BEFORE submitting your ATC form.

Do I need to submit a revised M.S. Program of Study if I changed my courses from my original Program of Study submitted last quarter? YES! Submit new Program of Study with required signatures attached to your ATC form.
Where can I find the M.S. CEE Program Requirements? You may refer to the HSSEAS Announcement you received at orientation or visit the following website by clicking HERE!
Where can I find other graduation requirements for the M.S. CEE program: Please visit the department webpage > Academics > Degree Requirements > Graduate Programs or click HERE!
Can I turn in an incomplete M.S. ATC Form? No. Incomplete documents and documents not including the faculty advisor signature are not accepted.

Popular posts from this blog

TimberFever ® Design Competition - Sign Up 2025!

Full-Time and Internship Opportunities - Civil Engineering

Wellness support for our students