Spring 2015 Registration

Spring 2015 registration is right around the corner!
Here are a few tips... 
  
View the Spring 2015 Online Schedule of Classes: Click HERE 

When can I start enrolling?
Check MyUCLA for your appointment time. Graduate appointments begin February 12th.
View the Registrar's Spring 2015 Academic Calendar for more information.

How many units do I need to take?
All graduate students must enroll in at least 12 units.
- Most MS students will reach 12 units by taking 3 required/elective courses toward their MS program plus seminar. Those who need additional units to meet the minimum 12 may take CEE 597A: Preparation for the M.S. Comp Exam or CEE 598: Research & Prep for the M.S. Thesis.

I can't find CEE 249 or 259A (CEE Seminar)?
The course number for seminar has changed to CEE 200. CEE 249 is now CEE 200 Section 1. CEE 259A is now CEE 200 Section 2.

Do I have to enroll in seminar?
All MS students must enroll in seminar each quarter. All PhD students who have not yet advanced to candidacy must enroll in seminar each quarter.

What if seminar conflicts with another class I want to take?
Enroll in CEE 200 and the other class. There are enough seminars that will be offered at times other than what is listed online for you to fulfill the requirements of the courses.

I have more questions. Who do I contact?
Please feel free to contact the CEE SAO, Jesse Murphy, at CEESAO@seas.ucla.edu for any questions you may have.

Popular posts from this blog

TimberFever ® Design Competition - Sign Up 2025!

Full-Time and Internship Opportunities - Civil Engineering

Wellness support for our students